To ensure the most efficient and safe approach, with a sustainable operation in providing airlines a solely dedicated deicing service,
in all weather conditions.
Our values start with our employees, who are vital to our company, our operation and our success. Our deicing team has years of experience within the aircraft deicing industry. Our management team combined brings over 80 years of knowledge and expertise.
- Solely dedicated to aircraft deicing
- Highest level of service when our clients need it most
- Proven track record in meeting airline demands in all adverse weather conditions
- Brand new equipment for higher service levels and lower maintenance costs
- Guaranteed service level to meet our clients flight schedules
- Transparent business practices – 100% guaranteed
Our Leadership Team
I have over 18 years of experience within the aircraft deicing industry. Through the years I have worked hard to gain the knowledge and experience needed to meet the deicing needs of airlines and airports. Pro Air Deicing provides a specialised approach for airlines and airport authorities looking for a high level of service from a dedicated business partner, in all weather conditions.
Vice President Europe
As Vice President Europe for Pro Air Deicing, I bring 19 years of leadership skills and vast understanding and experience in all aspects of an aircraft deicing operation. With my operational expertise, working at multiple airports in this industry, I am committed and dedicated to providing a first-class service to our airport and airline partners.
Director Procedures & Training
With more than 10 years experience as a technical instructor and over 2 decades managing and mentoring employees, I have created and fostered team development in airline and ground handling businesses. I am an active member of the SAE G-12 Aircraft Ground Deicing Committee and have received certificates of distinction from IATA for various subjects; including audits, training and safety.
As an HSEQ Director our commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality control, is paramount to ensuring the success of the business. Building on previous successes and more than 10 years in the aviation industry, assuring that safety and quality is a key part of the business shown through leadership and excellence.
- Our multiple truck deicing, will save time and cost when your operation needs it the most
- VHF Direct Flight Deck Communication
- Solely dedicated experienced deicing team
- Brand new deicing equipment
- Maximum resources used on all aircraft
- Reduced deicing times with guaranteed SLA
- Our support team can optimise deicing services, providing live real-time data
- Automated de/anti-icing confirmation slips
- Online training and audits
- Complete management team support
- Highest level of service for all our airline partners
- Ensuring your aircraft depart on time, every time
Pro Air Deicing’s corporate structure and commitment to safety enable us to focus on developing a positive, safety culture.
- Our safety culture serves as a stepping-stone to excellence in preference to just being compliant
- Safety enhances overall performance
- We focus on the generative approach and dynamic methods to increase our safety levels
- Our just culture ensures open and trustful communication with an emphasis on safety
Pro Air Deicing…
Meets and exceeds your deicing training standards and requirements
Follows SAE guidance
Adapts to airline specifics (eg: USA – UK, international ground deicing program)
Prepares and communicates automated training records, as needed
Encourages staff to take ownership, building trust and respect
Mentors team to be leaders in life and the workplace
Plans for future succession
Understands we are only as good as the team that we build
For general inquiries & questions, contact us via email.
Pro Air Deicing Ltd
London, England WC1N 3AX
USA & Canada
Pro Air Deicing Inc.
Chicago, IL 60602
Suite 904 Toronto
Ontario, M5J 1J9